Saturday, November 19, 2011

Inspiration post

Hello everyone!! *-* I'm so excited!! why? cause I found my eye make up inspiration!!! 0.0!!! :
Mao Miyashita! she is sooooo cute and her eye make up is love!! I've been inspired by the eye make up of AV gals lately but didn't have an specific one to take as a guide. And Miyashita's make up is so perfect *___* and I'm totally in love with her XD



RE:NO- omg her make up and style are fantastic!! but I'm only inspired by her eye make up since red lips will make me look weird >//< and her style is too playful for me XDD



And as far as outfits, I'm really liking Egg *----* ! T__T but I'm poor wahhhh!! so I'll just have to work it out with the clothes I already have ;____;.
I already spend all my Christmas money and it's not even December!!!!!!  seriously I'm going to start 2012 broke ;___; so sadddd.
That's it for today! so be happy and stay warm, it's getting coooolddd !!

16 comments:

  1. Tienes razón, tiene unos ojos preciosos (*O*)
    Nino tu tienes unos outfits preciosos, necesitas nada de la egg para verte hermosa como siempre!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAOOOO su makeup es precioso precioso!! *O*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyashita-san is sooo pretty *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es hermosa!!!! *w* en especial en la primera foto que me encantó, adoro a rilakkuma *o*

    yo opino que en muchas fotos ya se parece bastante a tu make :D

    Saludos Nino!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. RE:NO's eye make-up looks so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. her eye makeup is very very nice! she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blog! <3 Will follow you!
    I also like the eye make up from Miyashita Mao. It looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. XD wahh. es que no se porque siento que mis outfits son demasiados simples ;__;.. pero vere que hago XDD con creatividad eh imaginacion se puede todo *0* XDDD gracias Ale <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I like Re:No's hair too!! she has a great style!!!
    I know I want ma*rs too but I'm too poor ;____; wahh, we need to become rich so we can buy lots of cute clothes XD <3 haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes she isss *-----* I saw her and I was like OMG!!!!!!!! <3 I love her XDDD haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. siii me encanta el maquillage de ojos cargado por eso me encanto el estilo de ellas 2 *___* y me servira genial como guia para mi maquillage!! :) <3 haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knowww her eye make up it's amazing *____* I saw a pic of her and immediately wanted to know who she was XDDD <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knowww right ?? *___* I'm so happy I found pics of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you doll *3*!! Yes Miyashita is soooo cute >//< she looks so innocent XDDD haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes yes yes! It could be great! :D but at the 1st I should do my make up more good, beauty and similar to gal

    ReplyDelete