Friday, February 8, 2013

Recent buys: DreamV, Forever 21 and Skinny Lip

Hello everyone!! Today I'm going to show few things I bought ^__^!
I got this pajama, couldn't take a pic of mine cause it's on the washer XD
But I got the one with pink and brown leopard! It's soo warm, soft and comfy!
Plus super cuteeee! *///*

I also got this coat *0*! I love the design super pretty!
It's not warm XD, but I live in California and it never gets super cold!


This Leather Jacket from forever 21 *///*!
 I saw it 2 months ago and it was over $100 (((( ;°Д°)))).. But 2 weeks ago
I saw it again on saleee and it was the last one, so I got itttt!! ^0^8!!
I been wanting to get a leather jacket with studs for a long time, and I finally got itt! soo happy!


I also got this Skinny Lip set ^//^ soo pretty! but I'm tall and the skirt is super short 
on me T____T!! is more like a super mini skirt >.>U... so sadd..
 Oh well I can still wear the shirt ^_^8!
And that's it for today!!
Do not forget to join my GIVEAWAY only 4 days left to enter!!!

Bye bye!!

25 comments:

  1. la chica que tiene puesto el vestido a cuadros que compraste es igualitica a ti!! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the coat and pajamas from Yumetenbo? which shipping service did you use? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You happen to be tall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. xDD haha ojala me viera asi!!! graciasss <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are! well I live in the U.S so I do not require a shopping service cause they ship overseas :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so cute!! I like the pjs and the coat best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your buys! *_* can't decide which item I like the most! you're so lucky that it doesn't get cold where you live TwT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumetenbo ship overseas!? :O I thought they had japan only shipping

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes yes! this is their english page http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dreamv/ I don't know where you live, but check if they ship to your country ^__^!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seen you on gyarusecrets today! But I love your blog, you don't need the hate! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thank you :D <3! Yeah that page is full of hate so I don't take it personal XD.. they are always complaining about everyone, even the sweetest gals >.>!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank youuu Jojo!! Yeahhh I'm lucky, I'll provably die in super cold weather >.>U...! ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank youuu! yeahhh the pjs aree super adorable TmT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I... all along I had the impression you were short xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nino you´re the best of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are sooo adorable!! And we got the same leather jacket hahaha (^_^)/" , have you been to Japan yet?? If not should come here ASAP <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That pjjjamaaaa! So cuuuute. And i like your leather jacket :] I wanna see you in ittt.



    xx

    ReplyDelete