Friday, April 4, 2014

Liz Lisa photoshoot!!

Hello everyone!! hope you are all doing well ^__^!!
Last month I helped my friend Sachiko with her school project, she decided to do a Liz Lisa themed photo shoot. Everyone who knows me knows I hate Liz Lisa, cause I got traumatized with it 3 years ago xD. But I decided to go ahead and help her anyways xD!

First we went to the botanical garden!!
Here are some pics! Pic credit to Sachiko! ^__^!


Then we went to a resort and on our way there we stopped to see the amazing view *__*!!
So beautiful!!!

After this photo shoot I don't think I look that bad in Liz Lisa XD!!
What do you think?

That's it for today
bye bye!

20 comments:

  1. nino your're gorgeous! you look good with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!! I'm just loving your hair so much btw, the color and gradation is *O*


    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so cute in Liz Lisa - the photos look nice! XD I think you look nice in so many styles though :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I think the dress suits you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're not a fan of Liz Lisa but you wear it quite well!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the results of the shoot, Nino! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. suits you! but I guess you can wear everything, it still would suit you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 2nd dress especially. But I <3 Liz Lisa; so, I'm kinda biased. You look great though. http://pika-steph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfits. ^__^ You're so kawaii!!

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much!! I was afraid I was going to look really bad @_@!!!! so I was glad I didn't XD haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww really *__*!!? thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha yeah I got traumatized a couple years ago xDD!! that's why I don't even wear light colours xP!! sdgfkusdh! I'm just afraid I'll look really bad @_@!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankk you Lisha!! *__*!!!!!!!!! Sachi did an amazing job! ^0^!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thank you!!! *m* <3!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you look very very cute and your friend is pretty good at taking photographs. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  16. En realidad te ves bastante bien :) Me parece un estilo muy lindo, por cierto la fotógrafa hizo tomas muy buenas! :O Saludos :)

    ReplyDelete